Thursday, March 5, 2009

HONEYCOMB, THE LIGHT BEER OF CEREALS


I really like Honeycomb. Everything about eating it I enjoy, except for the fact that I have to fill up a trough tp get enough cereal. IT JUST WILL NOT FILL ME UP. When I bought the box I am currently eating, I was so stoked that it was so big, and it was only 2 bucks. Unfortunately the cereal is so light you HAVE to eat 2-3 bowls, or fill up a giant tupper-ware(this is no joke i do this) to have a filling breakfast. So now, I thought I was getting a good deal, but this big box is emptying quickly. Which is why I say Honeycomb:

For the great taste that won't fill you up...HONEYCOMB.

1 comment:

Chris Cummings said...

I love this cereal, too. But, yes, you're right: It isn't very filling, and you're hungry an hour later. With more noodles, it could be the Chinese food of breakfast cereals.