Monday, April 12, 2010

IT'S BEEN TOO LONG. SORRY.

just wanted to make a quick update, after 5 months. I have been eating less cereal lately due to my finances, and so the blog has been suffering. But i have a few cereal/blog related things to say:

First and foremost, HUGE shoutout and love to my friends, their friends, and everyone who reads this. The Hendershot family especially. apparently wade and blair sent this link to their whole family. Awesome. Thanks for reading. Now some cereal liner notes:

1. Great Value(read: Wal-Mart) now sells a cereal like raisin bran crunch. I've only had a few bites, but it is really cheap, and I approve. Look out for that.
2. Golden Grahams are so underrated. Man, I really forgot how much I love them.
3. Pebbles makes a like Confetti, cupcake flavored cereal now, its pretty good, i actually really like it, but it isn't cake-ey enough. Once you add milk it tastes just like Rice Krispie Treats cereal(which is one of the BEST ever). I need cereal innovators to make new things, not just rehash and steal something that exists and put it in a new box. Come on. At least make taste like cupcake batter, ya'll are just getting lazy.
4. Within the next week, look for 2 more updates. i bought some cereal, and i have stuff to say.

Thanks again,

Lots of Love,

Cereal Is Life Staff

No comments: